The Bank of Montreal Air Miles World MasterCard is offering a sign up bonus of 2,000 Air Mile points. The highlights of the card is as follows:
- $99 annual fee
- $15 for supplementary cardholders
- Earn 2,000 sign up bonus points (if you apply before
August 31, 2014)
- Earn 2x points at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car
- Earn 1.25x the points at Shell locations in Canada
- Earn 1 point for every $15 spent on all other purchases
- Earn 25% reward flight discount on any Air Miles flights
- Get up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental & Alamo Rent A Car locations worldwide
What makes the $99 annual worthwhile to pay for is the 2,000 sign up bonus and the 25% discount on reward flights.
The first 1,000 bonus points will be award after your first purchase. The additional 1,000 bonus points will be awarded when you spend $1,000 in the first three months that your credit card was opened.
When you have the BMO Air Miles World MasterCard, use 25% fewer points when you redeem your Air Miles for reward flights. The best time to get this credit card is when you know that you plan on redeeming your points within the next 6-9 months. That way, you have the first 3 months to earn the 2,000 sign up bonus and you can use your points to redeem for a flight with the 25% discount.
If you have been waiting to sign up for this credit card, now is a great time to go for it.