UPDATE- Baltimore–Washington International Airport has been added to the list below.
Today, we continue our multi-part series on direct routes flying out of Canada to certain hot spots. There are situations where a connection flight may make more sense, in terms of costs. Also, depending on where you live in Canada, different routes may apply. For the purposes of this series, it will have an emphasis on direct routes.
Washington D.C. may not seem like the most popular tourist destination, nevertheless, there is a fair amount of traffic through the U.S. capital city. Especially Washington Dulles International Airport, which has a lot of potential valuable connecting flights. It is worth noting that unlike some of the other capitals around the world, Ottawa does have direct flights with Washington D.C. Below is a list of direct flights from Canada to Washington D.C.
Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Air Canada Express – Toronto
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Air Canada Express – Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto
- US Airways Express – Toronto
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Porter Airlines – Toronto
- United Airlines (Seasonal) – Vancouver
- United Express – Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto
- United Express (Seasonal) – Halifax, Québec City