This month, Scotiabank has relaunched its Scotia Rewards program with some interesting enhancements worth looking out for. To celebrate, Scotiabank has teamed up with us to do a 18,500 Scotia Rewards points giveaway! See below for full details on how to enter.
One of my favourite enhancements to watch for is the Scotia Rewards Travel Service. I really like this move, as it is ready to compete with the American Express Travel Booking. You will be able to redeem your points at a standard 1:1 ratio. Therefore, 18,500 giveaway points is worth $185 in travel credits.
Other new options with the Scotia Rewards program include a Best Buy Catalogue and an Apple Catalogue. All item costs will be listed in Scotia Rewards points, so it’s very simple and easy to redeem! Any time there are more rewards options, it is always going to be a plus! The only thing you need to calculate is whether the reward redemption is worth the points.
Credit Cards that Earn Scotia Rewards
You can earn Scotia Rewards points with the following cards:
- Scotiabank Gold American Express Card
- Scotiabank Platinum American Express Card
- Scotiabank American Express Card
- ScotiaGold Passport Visa Card
- ScotiaGold Passport for business Visa Card
- Scotiabank Rewards Visa Card
If you want to win the prize, these are the giveaway details:
- LIKE us on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on the Facebook Giveaway post letting us know what you like most about the new Scotia Rewards program.
- If you are not already a credit card client, once you receive your credit card in the mail within the contest period, you can still participate after you receive the credit card.
- The contest period will run from November 23, 2016 to December 22, 2016 at 11:59pm PST.
- The winner of the 18,500 bonus points or $150 Scotiabank Prepaid Visa Card will be chosen at random.
- The winner will have 1 week to respond to our Facebook private message notifying of the prize. Otherwise the prize will be forfeit and made available to another contest participant.
- Scotiabank will be solely responsible for providing the prize to the winner.