American Express recently introduced two new credit cards to its portfolio. the SimplyCash Preferred Card and the SimplyCash Card.
Below are the highlights of the SimplyCash Preferred Card:
- $79 annual fee
- No annual fee for supplementary cardholders
- Earn 5% cash back on purchases for the first 6 months (up to $400 cash back or $8,000 on purchases)
- Earn 1.5% cash back after your first 6 months (on the first $100,000 annual purchases)
- Earn 1.25% cash back thereafter (on purchases above $100,000 in annual purchases
Below are the highlights of the SimplyCash Card:
- No annual fee
- Earn 5% cash back on all gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants purchases (up to $250 cash back or a maximum of $5,000 in purchases) for the first 6 months
- Earn 1.25% cash back on all other purchases and thereafter
Those are two pretty good referral bonuses. If you happen to have any of these credit cards and you know someone who wants to sign up for it as well, be sure to send them a referral.