There are currently a few Aeroplan promotions for hotel stays. There are also a few existing promotions that we previously wrote about that have yet to expire. I list out these promotions because there are cases where you may end up staying at a hotel chain that you may not stay again for a very long time. As a result, you may not feel that it is worth the hassle to sign up for the loyalty program to earn points. These types of promotions provide an alternative to that problem.
For instance, there are many hotel chains that allow you to bank the points you would have earn directly into an airline rewards program instead. Below is a list of some of the top Aeroplan bonus points offers for hotel stays.
- Earn 1,750 bonus points for staying with Best Western before April 30, 2015
- You need to register for this promotion
Normally you will earn 250 base points, once you add the bonus 1,750 points, you will net 2,000 points for each stay, which means you are earning 8x the normal points.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you book 100+ room nights
- Earn 15,000 bonus points when you book 70-99 room nights
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you book 40-69 room nights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points when you book 10-39 room nights
This promotion is mostly for people who are planning a major event.
- Earn up to 500 bonus points per stay between December 15, 2014 and January 31, 2015
- Earn another 500 bonus points if you stay at the new downtown Delta Toronto
You normally earn 500 bonus points for a regular stay. This promotions gives you 500 bonus points, which essentially comes out to 2x the points.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Earn 3X the miles at the properties listed below for stays up to March 31, 2015:
- Fairmont Orchid
- Fairmont Château Laurier
- Fairmont Waterfront
- Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Fairmont Southampton
- Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
- Fairmont Washington
- Earn 2X the miles at Fairmont hotels for stays up to March 31, 2015