Another list of top credit cards with higher than normal sign up bonuses. In case you feel that there are other promotions that I should list, keep in mind that I have also been providing two other types of lists:
Feel free to suggest any other lists that you may find helpful!
For now, this is the most recently monthly list of top higher than normal credit cards sign up bonuses:
I ranked the credit cards by the price of the annual fees (lowest to highest) and then in alphabetical order:
- BMO SPC Air Miles MasterCard – no annual fee, earn 500 sign up bonus Air Miles after your first purchase (if you sign up before August 31, 2017).
- MBNA Best Western MasterCard – no annual fee, earn 40,000 sign up bonus Best Western Reward points after your first purchase (no specified termination date).
- Scotiabank More Rewards Visa Card – no annual fee, earn 15,000 sign up bonus More Reward points (if you apply before May 31, 2017), earn 5,000 when you apply and another 10,000 after your first purchase made before August 30, 2017)
- Scotiabank Gold American Express Card – $99 annual fee (first year fee waived if you apply before April 30, 2017), earn 25,000 sign up bonus after spending $750 in the first 3 month (if you apply before April 30, 2017).
- BMO Air Miles World Elite MasterCard – $120 annual fee, earn 2,000 sign up bonus Air Miles (if you apply before August 31, 2017).
- RBC Cathay Pacific Visa Platinum – $120 annual fee, earn 30,000 sign up bonus Asia Miles (if you apply before April 30, 2017). Earn 15,000 upon approval and earn an additional 15,000 if you spend $7,500 in the first 3 months.
- TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card – $120 annual fee (first year fee waived if you apply before May 4, 2017), earn 30,000 sign up bonus Aeroplan miles (if you apply before May 4, 2017). Earn 15,000 miles after the first purchase, earn 10,000 miles after keeping the account active and in good standing for 90 days, as well as earn 5,000 miles for adding a supplementary cardholder (added by June 14, 2017 and activated by July 31, 2017).
- BMO World Elite MasterCard – $150 annual fee, earn 20,000 BMO Rewards points (if you apply before May 31, 2017).
- RBC British Airways Infinite Visa – $165 annual fee, earn 50,000 sign up bonus Avios (if you apply before May 31, 2017). Earn 15,000 bonus Avios upon approval, earn 35,000 Avios after spending $9,000 in the first 3 months.
- CIBC Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card – $399 annual fee, $99 annual fee for an authorized user and earn 50,000 sign up Aeroplan bonus miles (if you apply before June 30, 2017). Earn 25,000 miles after your first purchase, 25,000 miles when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 monthly statements.
As usual, please let me know if I missed anything!