FlyCANADA, a concept that has derived from the country’s National Airport FlyYOW is an application made to optimize your travel experience.
Here are some of the features of FlyCANADA:
- You can track your flights by adding and removing flights to your MyFlights, in which you will receive notifications about flight status as well as changes.
- You can explore terminal maps to find where you need go including shops, restaurants, the closest washrooms and other amenities.
- You can plan your parking needs with the FlyCANADA app, find a suitable parking option and reserve your parking space online.
- Whether you need to find out when the next local bus arrives book a limousine, rent a car or take a taxi, you can do so with the FlyCANADA app.
- If you need to speak with customer service about an inquiry or concern, you can do so through the FlyCANADA app.
FlyCANADA makes it much easier and relaxing for travelers as many questions and concerns are answered quickly just by scrolling through the app. Hours of operations are also shown for each shop and restaurant, so the traveler is aware and time is not wasted walking over to find that the restaurant you wanted to eat at is closed for the day. I love the feature of being able to reserve your parking spot online, especially if you’re planning on doing a longer trip, as the application keeps note of your exact parking spot so you won’t be stressed over where your car is when you are back from your trip.
I don’t know about you, but FlyCANADA has potential to give passengers a new experience with travel. I will definitely be adding this to my list of phone applications.