The Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) has been ranked the busiest airport in the world in 2014, closing in on serving 100 million passengers per year. Though oddly enough, there does not seem to be too many Canadian destinations going through the Atlanta airport. We only have the following options:
- Air Canada Express – Toronto
- Delta Air Lines – Montréal, Toronto
- Delta Air Lines (Seasonal) – Vancouver
- Delta Connection – Montréal, Toronto
- Delta Connection (Seasonal) – Halifax, Ottawa
As you can see, Atlanta is a Delta Air Lines hub.