You can read more about the Fairmont brand here.
Below is a post about the benefits of elite status in Fairmont’s loyalty program called President’s Club.
There is one basic status and two elite statuses:
- Free to sign up
- 15% discount at the Fairmont store (maximum discount of $1,000 USD, not valid on fairmontstore.com)
- Access to BMW bikes at Canadian Fairmont hotels
- Daily delivery of either local or national newspaper
- Health club access (excluding spa)
- Internet access
- Local calls and no service charge for toll-free calls
- Shoeshine (city-center hotels)
- Earned after either 5 stays or 10 room nights during a calendar year
- $50 dining certificates (Fairmont dining (lunch & dinner) or Willow Stream Spa e-certificates)
- 1 room upgrade certificate
- 1 suite upgrade certificate
- 1 third night free certificate (complimentary third night on a three-night stay)
- Priority wait-list status
- Earned after either 10 stays or 30 room nights during a calendar year
- $100 dining certificates (Fairmont dining (lunch & dinner) or Willow Stream Spa e-certificates)
- 4 Platinum “Passion” benefits (see post below for more details)
- 2 room upgrade certificate
- 2 suite upgrade certificate
- 1 free night certificate
- 1 additional free night certificate for every 10 nights after completing 30 nights (i.e. one additional free night certificate after 40/50/etc. nights in a calendar year)
- Guaranteed early check-in and check-out
- Booking guarantee for Fairmont city center hotels (with 72h advance notice)
- Turndown service
- Personalized welcome amenity upon arrival (typically fruit basket, chocolates, nuts, bottle of water etc.)
Members must re-qualify each year for the following year’s membership. Once you are qualified, you will have elite status effective immediately, until February 28. In addition, the elite membership will continued between March 1 and February 28 of the following year.
You can read more about our review of the Ottawa – Fairmont Château Laurier.