We often hear about airline travel and hotel rewards, as well as its affiliations with many credit card companies. However, after doing some research on car travel, I have found that most, if not all, car rental companies also have their own loyalty programs; and in some cases, points can also be transferred to a preferred airline or hotel partner program.
The Enterprise Plus program recognizes frequent Enterprise customers by rewarding them with points, quick reservations and special offers.
Below are highlights of the Enterprise Plus program:
- By signing up for the free program, you will automatically earn a 20-point reward badge.
- Every dollar spent at a participating Enterprise location, you will earn one Enterprise Plus point.
- You can redeem your points for free rental days at participating Enterprise locations with no blackout dates.
- Enterprise Plus points do not hold an expiration date.
- You are entitled to a members-only check-in counter at participating Enterprise locations.
The more you rent, the more you will be rewarded with. Enterprise has also established four levels of recognition. This ranges from receiving free rental days to receiving free car-class upgrades.
Personally, out of the car rental loyalty programs I have written about lately, the Enterprise Plus program has been the least attractive to me due to the fact that I am not a frequent car rental kind of person. It seems to me that there is no way to transfer the points you earn at Enterprise, which means this is catered exclusively to frequent Enterprise customers.