Do you ever get faced with the question, which credit card should I get? I am trying to choose between credit card A or B.
I plan on writing a slew of posts with a “versus” theme for a direct comparison. I have written some in the past, but they are all outdated at this point in time:
- American Express AeroplanPlus Gold versus Platinum Card
- Capital One Aspire Travel World versus TD First Class Visa infinite
- CIBC Dividend Unlimited World Elite MasterCard versus American Express Gold Cash Back Credit Card
I have a few others in mind, because I often get asked the question in person. However, people are usually looking for a quick answer instead. However I am more than happy to write up a more in-depth analysis of all the tangible and intangible factors considered in the comparison.
I have a few possibilities in mind:
- Chase Amazon.ca Rewards Visa versus Rogers Platinum MasterCard
- Scotiabank Momentum Visa Infinite versus CIBC Dividend Unlimited World Elite MasterCard
- Bank of Montreal World Elite MasterCard versus MBNA World Elite MasterCard
… but I would rather like to know what my readers like to read about instead.
So please let me know in the comment section below which 2 or even up to 3 different credit cards that you would like to read a comparison about.