NOTE: For Altitude Status Members ONLY
Starting today (September 9, 2019) until November 29, 2019, Air Canada is once again running its Earn Your Wings campaign. This is where Air Canada Altitude members can participate in a number of travel-related challenges in order to earn Wings and Badges that translate into bonus Aeroplan miles.
Earn Wings Points
There are many ways to earn Wings points. Below are some key ones to watch out for:
- Earn 500 sign up bonus points
- Earn 750 points for applying for an Aeroplan-affiliated credit card (i.e. American Express, CIBC or TD)
- Earn between 100 to 2,000 points for every one-way Air Canada flight (i.e. Air Canada banner flights, including Air Canada Express and Air Canada Rouge)
- Earn 300 points for every Avis or Budget car rental booking via Aircanada.com
- Earn 300 points for every hotel booking via Aircanada.com
- Earn 50 points for being an existing Aeroplan-affiliated cardholder (i.e. American Express, CIBC or TD)
- Earn 50 points for completing 3 unique Aeroplan partner transactions
- Earn at least 25 points for any Air Canada Bistro purchases
- Earn various bonus points by collecting badges
Redeeming Wing Points
For every 2,000 Wings earned, participants receive 2,000 Aeroplan Bonus Miles.
There are millions of bonus miles and other rewards to be to be shared about the top scorers:
- Top 10 – Share 10 million bonus Aeroplan miles
- Top 11 to 30 – Share another 10 million bonus miles
- Top 31 to 100 – Receive eUpgrade Credits and other rewards
This is an amazing offer by Air Canada. They are really cranking up their bonus points offers leading up to June 2020!