CIBC’s Aventura Rewards is offering a reduction on the number of points required to fly from Toronto to Ireland, Britain and Mainland Europe. Normally, it would cost between 50,000 and 70,000 points for such flights, but they currently have an offer that will only require 43,500 points instead.
However, there are a host of requirements to keep in mind:
- You must book a roundtrip flight with Aer Lingus through the CIBC Rewards Centre. Fares only apply to flights marketed and operated wholly by Aer Lingus.
- The reservation must be made between February 1, 2015 and May 31, 2015. You must also travel between April 13, 2015 and May 31, 2015 or between September 13, 2015 to October 30, 2015. All flight bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure date.
- The point redemption is subject to availability as seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- Aventura Points can be redeemed for up to 100% of the cost of airfare as well as (if you have sufficient points) for taxes and other charges.
- All flights connect through Dublin, Ireland. A free stop-over each way in Dublin is permitted with this offer.
- There is no minimum or maximum stay required as long as you stay over a Saturday night.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The offer is available only to CIBC Aventura Visa Infinite Card, CIBC Aventura World MasterCard, CIBC Aventura World Elite MasterCard, CIBC Aventura Visa* Card for Business Card and CIBC Aventura Gold Visa cardholders only.
Below is a list of flights that qualify for this promotion:
|Toronto to Dublin|
|Toronto to London, England|
|Toronto to Cardiff, Wales|
|Toronto to Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Toronto to Glasgow, Scotland|
|Toronto to Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|Toronto to Barcelona, Spain|
|Toronto to Madrid, Spain|
|Toronto to Berlin, Germany|
|Toronto to Dusseldorf, Germany|
|Toronto to Hamburg, Germany|
|Toronto to Geneva, Switzerland|
|Toronto to Paris, France|