I had to opportunity to attend the unveiling of Scotiabank’s Path to Impact this past week, in recognition and celebration of Small Business Week.
The installation is an immersive, maze-like journey you can walk through that’s been created from real-life Canadian stories of small business owners and entrepreneurs. Between the yellow arch of Big Idea and the successful red Impact, Canadians will find themselves often Isolated, being thrown Curveballs, or finding that Doors Keep Closing on them.
Scotiabank’s offering in this difficult journey for small business owners is the new Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite Business* Card, which features their streamlined Visa Business Reporting which generates and manages standardized reports and transaction sheets, no foreign transaction fees, and 6 complimentary Priority Pass lounge membership tickets per year. Scotia is aiming to keep modernizing their cards’ rewards and redemption processes on their apps as well, as this card offers 1.5x Scotia Reward points for every $1 spent for the business.
As shown in their installation, Senior VP Jason Charlebois confirmed that the foundation of their credit offerings are grounded in what their customers are struggling with when starting their new businesses, and the Visa Infinite Card requires only $60,000 personal annual income and $100,000 annual household income or $250,000 assets under management, as well as a minimum business annual sales revenue of $500,000.
Here’s a recap of the highlights of the Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite Business* Card:
- $199 annual fee
- $50 annual fee for a supplementary card (first card fee waived)
- Earn 35,000 Scotia Reward points for spending $5,000 (within the first 3 months) (if you apply before October 31, 2019)
- Earn 15,000 Scotia Reward bonus points for spending $60,000 over 12 months (one time bonus only)
- Earn 1.5 Scotia Reward points for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Receive 6 complimentary Priority Pass lounge passes
- No foreign transaction fees
- Have at least $60,000 personal annual income, $100,000 annual household income or $250,000 assets under management, as well as a minimum business annual sales revenue of $500,000
The Path To Impact installation is free and available to visit at 464 King St. West until October 25th, 2019!