You will need to book and register for this offer by December 10, 2015. You also need to stay for a minimum of 5 consecutive stays between November 16, 2015 and December 15, 2015 or between January 7, 2016 and April 30, 2016.
The promotion is offered to each person mentioned in the hotel booking, for up to 8 people (or $1,000 per booking).
List of Participating Hotels
Below is a list of all the participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts destinations in Hawaii that qualify for this offer (in alphabetical order):
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Honolulu, Oahu
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Lihue, Kauai
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Kona, Hawaii Island
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Kahului, Maui
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Honolulu, Oahu
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu, Oahu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Honolulu, Oahu
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Kahului, Maui
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas Kahului, Maui
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villa Lihue, Kauai
Things to Watch for
Keep in mind that each member must register individually to be eligible for bonus.
Note that WestJet Vacations redemption bookings, partner-marketed flights and group bookings are not eligible for this offer.
Also note that these bonus WestJet dollars are non-refundable, non-transferable are only valid for one year from date of issue. This is relevant because it has a different expiry policy than normal WestJet dollars which expiry 5 years from the date they are deposited.
Don’t forget to double dip, as Starwood is offering its own promotion, that you will need to register for by December 6, 2015 for stays until December 20, 2015, at participating Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide. The bonuses are as follows:
- Earn 2x the Starpoints on stays of two or more nights
- Earn 500 bonus Starpoints for stays of three or more nights