Paris is definitely a popular destinations for Canadians, especially for those living in the province of Quebec. So undoubtedly, there are fair number of options to choose from throughout the country. Furthermore, there are two airports operating out of the capital of France to choose from, though one of which only offers seasonal flights.
Orly Airport (ORY)
- Corsair International (Seasonal) – Montréal
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Air Canada – Montréal, Toronto
- Air France – Montréal, Toronto, Vancouver
- Air Transat – Montréal, Toronto
- Air Transat – (Seasonal): Calgary, Québec City, Vancouver
What I find extremely odd is that there are no direct flights between the two capital cities, Ottawa and Paris. I guess connecting through Montreal or Toronto is sufficient to meet the demands. Hopefully one day we will see a direct flight though, even if it is just seasonal, like between Québec City and Paris. Though, I also would have thought that there would be enough traffic for a year-round flight between Paris and Québec City.