The American Express SimplyCash Preferred Card and the SimplyCash Card have both significantly increased their referral bonuses. The SimplyCash Card goes up from $25 to $100 referral bonus, while the SimplyCash Preferred Card goes up from $50 to $200 referral bonus. That is a 300% increase.
Below are the highlights of the SimplyCash Preferred Card:
- $79 annual fee
- No annual fee for supplementary cardholders
- Earn 5% cash back on purchases for the first 6 months (up to $400 cash back or $8,000 on purchases)
- Earn 1.5% cash back after your first 6 months (on the first $100,000 annual purchases)
- Earn 1.25% cash back thereafter (on purchases above $100,000 in annual purchases
Below are the highlights of the SimplyCash Card:
- No annual fee
- Earn 5% cash back on all gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants purchases (up to $250 cash back or a maximum of $5,000 in purchases) for the first 6 months
- Earn 1.25% cash back on all other purchases and thereafter
I thought the original referral bonuses were generous, now it is even more amazing. It is clear that American Express is really trying to push and promote these two credit cards. Once they get enough applicants, they may not keep the referral bonus as generous, so take advantage while you can!