Every day we see new promotions from all the loyalty points companies, which is what we want to see. Below are a few lucrative promotions currently going on.
CIBC – Aeroplan
Earn 3x the points when you use your CIBC Aerogold Visa Infinite or CIBC Aerogold Visa to purchase an Air Canada flight where you fly between
October 30, 2013 and November 26, 2013. UPS Store – Aeroplan Speaking of Aeroplan, they just partnered with the UPS Store. Until December 31, 2013, you can earn 150 points on your first purchase at any UPS Stores in Canada. Following that, you will earn 1 point per $1 spent at the store. UPS is also offering a UPS Store Get More card to help you earn Aeroplan points even quicker. The highlights of this card are as follows:
- Earn 500 points when you first sign up
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend
- Earn 10% off all your in-store transactions
If you already shop at the UPS store, you better have this card in your wallet today. Shell – Air Miles If you are more of the driving type, instead of flying, then you can look into the Shell and Air Miles promotion. Between
November 4, 2013 and December 8, 2013, you will earn:
- Earn 10x the Air Miles when you fill up at Shell V-Power premium fuel
- Earn 2x the Air Miles when you fill up at Shell Bronze, Silver or Diesel fuel
- Spend a minimum of $30
- This promotion is hard-coded into your Air Miles account, so you will not need coupons, unlike previous promotions they had
- Earn a maximum of 290 Air Miles per transaction
I recommend that you only fill up $30 at a time to really maximize the benefits. So if you need to fill up $60, do two transactions. It does take more work, but it will really maximize your points. Try doing this at the machine, so then you will be sure you hit the $30 when you set the limit and you will not have to bother the cashier so many times.