The Bank of Montreal is introducing a new credit card called the CashBack World Elite MasterCard. Today, we will analyse how this credit card lines up against some of its other competitors. Below are the highlights of the credit card:
- $120 annual fee (first year fee waived if you apply between May 13, 2015 and August 31, 2015)
- No fee for supplementary cardholders
- Earn 1.75% cash back on all purchases
- BMO Concierge Service
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance Program
- Extended Warranty Plus
- Travel and medical insurance
I am actually pretty excited about this new cash back credit card in the scene. There are definitely some great benefits to be had. The $120 annual fee is offset by all the complimentary benefits added to the credit card.
The first year fee waived makes this credit card a no-brainer for the first year to least give it a try. The 1.75% cash back is very competitive.
Personally, I already have the Capital One Aspire Travel World Elite MasterCard, so I will not be signing up for this credit card. But for those of you who are not a fan of the tier redemption system of Capital One, this is an excellent alternative.