This limited offer expires on
November 30, 2013 giving you 1,200 bonus Air Miles points. This card normally offers only a 500 point sign up bonus. If you are still thinking about signing up, keep the deadline in mind. The highlights of the card are as follows:
- $65 annual fee (waived the first year)
- Earn a 1,200 points sign up bonus when you spend $500 in the first three months
- Earn 1 point for every $10 spent at Air Miles sponsors, groceries, gas and drugstores in Canada
- Earn 1 point for every $15 on all other purchases
- Receive 500 points bonus for referring a friend or family member
If you are a fan of collecting Air Miles, this is a no-brainer card to have. The earning ratio is higher than the other no annual fee Air Miles credit cards. If you manage to refer a few other people to get this card, your points will add up fast. Once the first year is up, if you are unhappy with the annual fee, you can always change the card to the no annual fee one.
You can read more about our analysis on Air Miles here.